Support for Young Scientists of our Constituent Societies
Since its earliest days, FEBS has had a strong emphasis on promoting the training of young scientists during their PhD studies and also during the post-doctoral stages of research careers. Scientists at an early career stage who are members of the Constituent Societies of FEBS are eligible to apply for:
- a range of research Fellowships (including Long-Term, Short-Term and Summer Fellowships, and Collaborative Developmental Scholarships)
- Youth Travel Fund grants to support costs for participation in FEBS Advanced Courses
- YSF grants to support costs for participation in the FEBS Young Scientists’ Forum and the ensuing annual Congress
- bursaries to support participation in the FEBS Congress
- FEBS–IUBMB travel grants for participation in ENABLE's PhD–postdoc meeting
Most of these schemes are aimed at scientists working within the FEBS area; please see the relevant sections of the FEBS website for full details.