GBM Compact: Focus on Proteomics
The German Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (GBM) has redesigned its fall conference. From 2023 on it will be a two-day focused meeting from “noon to noon”, concentrating on one topic. This year we will start with “GBM Compact: Focus on Proteomics”, on 5–6 September 2023, at the University Hospital at Goethe University in Frankfurt/Main.
The organizers Christian Münch (Frankfurt University), Albert Sickmann (ISAS Dortmund) and Volker Haucke (FMP Berlin) have put together a fantastic program with renowned speakers:
- Pedro Beltrao, Zürich, CH
- Tami Geiger, Revohot, IL
- Kathryn Lilley, Cambridge, UK
- Matthias Mann, Martinsried, DE
- Nina Morgner, Frankfurt, DE
- Jesper Olsen, Copenhagen, DK
- Matthias Selbach, Berlin, DE
- Charlotte Uetrecht, Siegen, DE
- Bettina Warscheid, Freiburg, DE
Further speakers will be chosen from the abstracts.
More information is available on the conference website. Registration will open on May 15.
Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Organizers: The German Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Gesellschaft für Biochemie und Molekularbiologie, GBM)