11th International Congress on Biocatalysis
Conference Language: The official conference language will be English.
Area of expertise: biocatalysis and biotransformations.
The biocat congress is part of a biennial conference series established in 2002. It provides an overview of the latest advances in biocatalysis and biotransformations by integrating the know-how of experts and early-career researchers from academia and industry. biocat2024 will cover the following topics:
- AI and computational methods
- Structure function analysis and enzyme engineering
- Enzymatic and whole-cell biotransformations
- Reaction cascades: Electro-, chemo- and photoenzymatic synergies
- Bioprocess engineering, design of smart reactors
- Facing climate change: Sustainability and circular bioeconomy
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Organizers: Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH