FEBS 2021: 11th March deadline alert
The 11th March 2021 is a key date in the build up to the virtual 45th FEBS Congress ('FEBS 2021') in July.
Submit your abstract by 11th March 2021 for consideration for oral presentation opportunities, certain support schemes and inclusion in the FEBS Open Bio Congress supplement.
Why submit an abstract?
- Poster presentations bring a wide range of recent research to the event and are a very useful aid for networking and discussing findings with others interested in the same questions or approaches. Poster prizes will be awarded by FEBS Press.
- Oral presentation slots at the Congress for selected researchers submitting abstracts to the event provide a great opportunity for individuals to present their work to a wide international audience, gain experience giving talks, and earn recognition for their research progress. Speed talk prizes will be awarded by FEBS Open Bio.
- New this year, you can submit an 'Education' abstract (on teaching, learning and related issues) as well as a Research abstract, from the same registration.
- Abstracts submitted by March 11, 2021 and accepted to the event will be collated in a Congress supplement of FEBS Open Bio.
- Registration fees are supported by FEBS to be lower now for the virtual event, and delegates can also save from no travel and accommodation costs.
- Support schemes for scientists submitting abstracts to the event include FEBS Congress bursaries and Sprinzl scheme.